Friday, May 16, 2008

Carrie the Caregiver

Atom Entertainment (formerly AtomShockwave) Ok, if you are anything like me I love these "time management" games. I am not sure what it is about serving customers or taking care of kids for points but I am addicted. I could not believe it when I saw that there was a going to be a Carrie the Caregiver 3!! Yes, I know I am pathetic but this is the life of a Mommy Gamer :) Carrie the Cargiver games can be compared to Diner Dash but with babies.

The first Carrie the Caregiver starts with Carrie taking care of babies at a daycare. I know, I know it is self explanatory but some people may not know. Carrie's job consists of feeding , cleaning and soothing babies. Sometimes babies may want need some medicine or a pacifer. While doing all this you have to remember to keep Carrie's energy up too. Carrie gets to travel to 5 different countries taking care of little ones and there are 50 levels to complete. As you progress through the game new things are always unlocking . I think this is one of the fun things about this, seeing what will be unlocked next.

Carrie the Caregiver 2 is a little different because now Carries takes care of toddlers. And just like real life these toddlers are busy. Carrie gets to do different activities this time around which include painting and writing. A really nice suprise is there are 75 levels and some mini games too.

My daughters and I love to play these games. We get pretty competitive too! We are always trying to see who is getting the furthest. My five year old is pretty good at it! You may think these type of games sound too easy but you could not be more wrong. You have to develop a good strategy to be able to clear each level. Believe me if a game is too easy, I will not play it!! When it comes to buying video games I like games that have more than 3 or 4 levels. It makes me feel like I am getting my money's worth.

So bye, bye for now. I am off to play Carrie the Caregiver 3. I wonder what suprises there are this time around? If you try this game or have already played it and have some tips or hints don't be stingy, share!!

No comments: