Saturday, August 16, 2008

Internet Gamebox

I came across this site months ago but I kept forgetting to post about it. The site is Internet Game Box. This site is really nice. You get to play over 1500 games for free! This is not one of those sites where you have to buy something or sign up for something before you can play for free. All you have to do is install the game console on your computer and you are all set to play. There are good games to play too.
  • PacMan
  • Sonic
  • Streetfighter
  • 3-D Frogger
  • Donkey Kong
  • Kim Possible- A stitch in time
  • Dragonball
  • Mario Bros.
We have not had any problems with the Internet Gamebox. My kids play the games from it at least 3 times a week and they have lots of fun. I play some of the games on my desktop and it works fine. Both of our computers run on XP. I have not tried it on my laptop which has Vista.

No comments: